The Pentek PBH-410-1-5 is designed to minimize down time during changeouts, keeping your fluid stream on longer with less interruption. Its solid construction is built for reliable performance, in a lightweight and corrosion-resistant enclosure. This housing accepts a wide variety of standard 4-inch x 8-5/8-inch (102 mm x 210 mm) filter bags, both polypropylene and nylon media, to accommodate your specific filtering goals.
- Filter basket, 0-100 PSI gauge, o-ring, and drain valve all included
- Housing stand, mounting bracket, and filter bags sold separately
- Single large Acme thread ensures quick opening and tight sealing
- Thick and durable polypropylene construction
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Includes||One Gauge, One Wrench, One Filter Basket, One 3/8-inch Drain|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-PBH-410-1-5 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-PBH-410-1-5 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found