The GE Merlin-1240632 Booster Pump is manufactured by Aquatec for use with the Merlin reverse osmosis filter system. If your water line has less than 45 psi of pressure, then a booster pump is required. You can also use this booster pump to increase the flow rate and total gallons per day output from the membrane.
- Variable speed pump increases line pressure up to 60 psi for maximum operating efficiency, and is required when line pressure is less than 45 psi
- Increases product water flow and total gallons-per-day (GPD) output and also improves total dissolved solids (TDS) reduction for better water quality
- 1/2-inch John Guest to 3/4-inch quick connect straight fittings are required for installation (sold separately)
- Continuous cycling of the pump is normal when used with the GE Merlin system
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for MERLIN-1240632
|Used In Brands||GE Merlin|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||40 - 80|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||3.8|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||14.385|
|Additional Information||Pump Output Pressure: 60 psi|
The MERLIN-1240632 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found