The Pentek CRFC-BB Water Filter reduces chloramine, a problematic disinfectant compound of chlorine and ammonia used in municipal water supplies. The cartridge design promotes long filter life, high flow rate and minimal black specks (carbon fines) released into your drinking water. The CRFC-BB is a high quality, durable activated carbon filter, easy to install and use. It will enhance your drinking water, making it more enjoyable to drink--and healthier, too.
- Radial flow chloramine reduction, to filter this difficult-to-remove contaminant for the long haul
- Embedded with Granular Activated Carbon for better tasting water
- Low pressure drop keeps your tap running fully and smoothly
- Minimal maintenance: simply replace about every 6 months
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-CRFC-BB does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-CRFC-BB is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found