The Desal-AG4040FF reverse osmosis membrane is an industry standard element for brackish water desalination. This membrane combines high impurity rejection with a low operating pressure, making it ideal for a variety of commercial and residential applications. Cross flow filtration sweeps away the concentrate stream to reduce the maintenance cost and extend the membrane life. This element features male end connections, 27 mil feed spacers, and tape outer wrap.
- Proprietary thin film membrane features high flux and outstanding sodium chloride rejection
- Ideal for brackish water desalination for up to 2200 gallons per day of filtered water
- Considered an industry standard for applications that require high rejection and low pressure (200 psig)
- Provides significant energy savings and greater RO efficiency with cross flow filtration to prolong the life of the element
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Media||Thin Film Composite|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-AG4040FF does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-AG4040FF is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found