The Filmtec TW30-2540 reverse osmosis membrane is the industry standard for the highest quality water in a commercial application. Be sure to keep the membrane moist after initial use, for long-lasting use and reliability.
- 850 gallons of contaminant-free water per day
- Polyamide Thin-Film Composite (TFC), a well-proven reverse osmosis media
- Industry reputation for long-lasting reliability
- Can be cleaned over the widest pH range (1-13)
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Filmtec|
|Media||Polyamide Thin-Film Composite|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||6|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||22.712|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The FILMTEC-TW30-2540 does not reduce fluoride.
The FILMTEC-TW30-2540 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found