The Filmtec TW30-4040 reverse osmosis membrane is the industry standard for reliable operation, producing the highest quality water. Be sure to keep the membrane moist after initial use, for long-lasting use and reliability.
- 2400 gallons of contaminant-free water per day
- Commercial tape-wrapped element is more economical than industrial hard-shell element
- Thick feed spacer lessens fouling
- Can be cleaned over the widest pH range (1-13)
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Filmtec|
|Media||Polyamide Thin-Film Composite|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||14|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||52.996|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The FILMTEC-TW30-4040 does not reduce fluoride.
The FILMTEC-TW30-4040 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found