The Aqua Cera Doulton W9123053 countertop system features an UltraCarb filter with four stages of filtration in a single cleanable cartridge. It reduces suspended solids, hydrogen sulfide, lead and other trace contaminants, as well as improving taste. It also reduces pathogenic bacteria, including cholera and salmonella in a self-sterilizing, silver-impregnated ceramic filter.
- Filter made of sterasyl ceramic outer shell and carbon block core with ion exchange resin
- Self-sterilizing silver locked within the filter's ceramic structure to inhibit bacteria growth.
- 0.5 gallons per minute maximum output, under typical conditions, for the highest quality filtration
- Sleek design makes it perfect for apartments, cottages, boats, RVs, etc.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Aquacera|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Color / Finish||White|
|Includes||Filter Housing with 3/8-inch Inlet, Outlet, Diverter Valve, Faucet, Tubing, Quick-Connect Fittings, 2-inch x 10-inch UltraCarb candle|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The AQUACERA-ACP-UC does not reduce fluoride.
The AQUACERA-ACP-UC is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found