The AquaCera ACS-UC Countertop Water Filter System is a stainless steel unit utilizing the Doulton ceramic technology of a three-stage UltraCarb filter candle. The system design allows filtered water (for drinking) or unfiltered water (for washing) to be drawn from the existing faucet at the sink with the press of a button. Its compact size and superior performance make it perfect for anywhere space is at a premium, without sacrificing water quality.
- Filter made of sterasyl ceramic outer shell and carbon block core with ion exchange resin
- Self-sterilizing silver locked within the filter's ceramic structure to inhibit bacteria growth.
- 0.5 gallons per minute maximum output, under typical conditions, for the highest quality filtration
- Sleek design makes it perfect for apartments, cottages, boats, RVs, etc.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Aquacera|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Includes||Filter Housing with 3/8-inch Inlet, Outlet, Diverter Valve, Faucet, Tubing, Quick-Connect Fittings, 2-inch x 10-inch UltraCarb candle|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The AQUACERA-ACS-UC does not reduce fluoride.
The AQUACERA-ACS-UC is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found