The GE Osmonics Desal TLC-100-CV is a reverse osmosis membrane and polypropylene housing built all-in-one. The permeate check-valve included in the membrane unit eliminates additional fittings and potential leaks. Reverse osmosis technology reduces lead, mercury, chromium, nitrates and many more contaminants.
- 100 gallons per day--plenty of great RO water for your light commercial application
- Equipped with control valve and flow control
- Color-coded ports and quick connect fittings for straightforward installation
- Thin-Film Membrane, a standard in reverse osmosis technology
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Actual Size (in)||13 1/4 inches (length) x 1 1/2 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||33.655 x 6.35|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Materials of Construction||Capsule: Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||24 months|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||90|
|Maximum Temperature (°F)||120|
|Additional Information||Salt Rejection: 96%|
- The DESAL-TFM-100EN does not reduce fluoride.