The GE Osmonics Desal TLC-100-CV is a reverse osmosis membrane and polypropylene housing built all-in-one. The permeate check-valve included in the membrane unit eliminates additional fittings and potential leaks. Reverse osmosis technology reduces lead, mercury, chromium, nitrates and many more contaminants.
- 100 gallons per day--plenty of great RO water for your light commercial application
- Equipped with control valve and flow control
- Color-coded ports and quick connect fittings for straightforward installation
- Thin-Film Membrane, a standard in reverse osmosis technology
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Filter Life (months)||24|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-TFM-100EN does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-TFM-100EN is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found