The GE Osmonics Desal TLC-50-CV is a reverse osmosis membrane and polypropylene housing built all-in-one. The permeate check-valve included in the membrane unit eliminates additional fittings and potential leaks. RO filtration reduces fluoride, lead, barium, cadmium, and a whole lot more.
- 50 gallons per day--plenty of great RO water for your light commercial application
- Equipped with control valve and flow control
- Color-coded ports and quick connect fittings for straightforward installation
- Thin-Film Membrane, a standard in reverse osmosis technology
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Includes||Control Valve, Flow Control|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-TFM-50EB does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-TFM-50EB is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found