The GE Osmonics Desal TLC-75-CV is a reverse osmosis membrane and polypropylene housing built all-in-one. RO filtration reduces fluoride, lead, barium, cadmium, and a whole lot more. The permeate check-valve included in the membrane unit eliminates additional fittings and potential leaks.
- 75 gallons per day--plenty of great RO water for your light commercial application
- Equipped with control valve and flow control
- Color-coded ports and quick connect fittings for straightforward installation
- Thin-Film Membrane, a standard in reverse osmosis technology
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Actual Size (in)||13 1/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||33.655 x 6.35|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Materials of Construction||Capsule: Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||24|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||90|
|Maximum Temperature (°F)||120|
|Fitting Type||Quick Connect|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4|
|Includes||Control Valve, Flow Control|
|Additional Information||Salt Rejection: 96%|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-TFM-75EB does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-TFM-75EB is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found