The superior engineering and production techniques of the Omnipure CL10ROT40-B inline water filter have made it an industry standard for over 30 years. This filter cartridge has precisely cut threaded connections and is friction-welded together for a reliably leak-proof unit. The CL10ROT40-B filter improves the taste and quality of water, pure and simple.
- Precisely manufactured to ensure the best possible fit with a reliable seal that won't leak
- Spring disc and inlet filter pad keep media under ideal pressure to eliminate channeling for more consistent filtration
- Coconut Shell GAC filter provides better tasting water than a standard activated carbon cartridge
- Great filter for ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, and as a post filter for reverse osmosis systems
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2|
|Media||Coconut Shell Granualar Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-CL10ROT40-B does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-CL10ROT40-B is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found