The Omnipure K2540-JJ Inline Coconut Carbon Filter comes with 1/4-inch quick connect fittings and is easy to use and install. This filter is an ideal choice for ice makers, refrigerators and as a post filter for reverse osmosis systems. Do you want better tasting water and ice? The K2515-JJ reduces chlorine, lead, cysts, and other impurities to provide you with better drinking water, pure and simple.
- Improves the taste and quality of water by reducing chlorine and other impurities for up to 1 year of use
- Patented collet system allows for quick and easy installation in just a few seconds
- Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter to reduce the chances of a leaky installation
- Manufactured without the use of glues or binders for a smooth, reliable seal
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Mesh Size||12 x 40|
|Media||Acid Washed GAC Mesh|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,500|
|Filter Life (liters)||5,678.12|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Fitting Type||Quick Connect|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4 inch|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-K2540-JJ does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-K2540-JJ is comparable with the following part numbers