The DD-7098 fridge filter is a simple solution for reducing harsh chlorine taste and odor in your drinking water and ice cubes. This external inline filter cartridge is approximately 2-inch x 11-3/4-inch in size, designed to fit in a compact space.
- Easy to attach with quick connect push-in 1/4" tube fittings
- Brackets and fittings all included
- Replace every 6 months, depending on local water quality. Just twice a year for quality drinking water!
- Tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for chlorine taste and odor reduction
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Bosch, Daewoo, Siemens|
|Media||Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||528|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,998.70|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.34|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.3|
|Fitting Type||Quick Connect|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4 inch|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DAEWOO-DD-7098 does not reduce fluoride.
The DAEWOO-DD-7098 is comparable with the following part numbers
|American Plumber||DD-7098||Samsung||Water Sentinel|