The superior engineering and production techniques of the Omnipure CL6ROT33-C inline water filter have made it an industry standard for over 30 years. This filter cartridge has precisely cut threaded connections and is friction-welded together for a reliably leak-proof unit. CL6ROT33-C filter improves the taste and quality of water, pure and simple.
- Precisely manufactured to ensure the best possible fit with a reliable seal that won't leak
- Spring disc and inlet filter pad keep media under ideal pressure to eliminate channeling for more consistent filtration
- Granular activated carbon filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, and sediment as small as 5 microns in size
- Great filter for ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, and as a post filter for reverse osmosis systems
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||3,785.41|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||2 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Fitting Size (inches)||3/8 inch|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Additional Information||Volume: 8.3 Cu. In.|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-CL6ROT33-C does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-CL6ROT33-C is comparable with the following part numbers