The Omnipure K2567-BB Inline Carbon Filter with KDF media comes with 1/4-inch FPT fittings and is easy to use and install. The GAC filter media reduces chlorine taste and odor and improves the taste and quality of water. This filter is also fortified with a KDF media to control scale, bacteria, and algae build-up, making it ideal for use as part of a multi-stage filter system.
- Activated carbon media reduces chlorine and other impurities to improve the taste and quality of water for up to 1500 gallons of use
- 1/2 lb. KDF media controls scale, bacteria and algae build-up and protects your valuable equipment from the harmful effects of hard water
- Primarily used as an inline component filter for a multi-stage system
- Manufactured without the use of glues or binders for a smooth, reliable seal
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Media||GAC with KDF 55|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,500|
|Filter Life (liters)||5,678.12|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-K2567-BB does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-K2567-BB is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found