The Pentek IC-101L is an inline carbon water filter to reduce the harshness of chlorine taste and odor. It is suitable for use in various applications, including behind the refrigerator and under the sink. Be sure to purchase hardware to install your IC-101L filter: the IC-MB inline mounting bracket and 1/4-inch NPT connectors.
- Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon for better tasting water and ice
- Reduces unwanted taste & odor
- An ideal choice as an inline filter for water dispensers and ice makers
- Also works well as a reverse osmosis 'polishing' filter
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Advertised Size (in)||10-1/2 x 2|
|Media||Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Materials of Construction||Body, Cap, Pre & Post-Filter: Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (gallons)||2,500|
|Filter Life (liters)||9,463.53|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Maximum Temperature (°F)||100|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.75|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.839|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4|
|Additional Information||Media: Coconut Shell GAC 17 cu. in.|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-IC-101L does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-IC-101L is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found