The Omnipure K5586-JJ Inline Carbon Filter comes with a built-in scale inhibitor and 1/4-inch quick connect fittings and is easy to use and install. This filter is an ideal choice for ice makers, refrigerators and as a post filter for reverse osmosis systems. Do you want to protect your system and get better tasting water and ice? The K5586-JJ reduces chlorine and controls water hardness to provide you with better drinking water, pure and simple.
- Improves the taste and quality of water by reducing chlorine and other impurities for up to 1500 gallons of use
- Polyphosphate scale inhibitor protects your vaulable equipment from the harmful effects of hard water
- Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter to reduce the chances of a leaky installation
- Manufactured without the use of glues or binders for a smooth, reliable seal
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||2-1/10 x 2|
|Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Fitting Type||Quick Connect|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-K5586-JJ does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-K5586-JJ is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found