As an RV or boat owner you know what it means to have little choice about your water supply. Whether you are at the campground or at the local marina, the water they offer is the water you get and that's that, unless you have the Water Sentinel WSRV-8. Take control of your water by simply attaching one WSRV-8 to your incoming garden hose and always have great tasting, safe water you can trust.
- Combines KDF and granular activated carbon to provide broad spectrum contaminant reduction
- Standard garden hose threads make it easy to connect to your RV or Boat
- Long filter life so you only need one filter per year
- Unique KDF media is bacteriostatic, reducing bacteria, fungi, and algae as well as that rotten egg smell produced by hydrogen sulfide
|Used In Brands||Water Sentinel|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1-1/16|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The WATER-SENTINEL-WSRV-8 does not reduce fluoride.
No reviews have been found