The Omnipure K2567-BB Inline Carbon Filter with Lead Specific Media comes with 1/4-inch FPT fittings, and is easy to use and install. The carbon block filter media reduces chlorine taste and odor and improves the taste and quality of water. This filter also includes a special lead specific media to reduce lead contamination and make water safer to drink.
- Activated carbon media reduces chlorine, cysts, and other impurities to improve the taste and quality of water for up to 1250 gallons of use
- Lead specific media allows the filter to reduce lead making the water safer to drink
- Primarily used as an inline filter for drinking water and ice
- Manufactured without the use of glues or binders for a smooth, reliable seal
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Media||Carbon Block with Lead Specific Media|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,250|
|Filter Life (liters)||4,731.76|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4 inch|
- The OMNIPURE-K5515-BB does not reduce fluoride.