The Pentek MPST-15 multi-purpose housing is powder-coated inside and outside to resist dirt and scale, with a side drain plug for easy cleaning. It uses 20-inch x 4.5-inch filter cartridges, but can easily be converted to accept an 18-inch filter bag. You can start with a double open-ended cartridge, but can quickly switch to a low-cost bag with no piping changes--simply by purchasing a Pentek 243111 conversion kit. This simple switch can save money and down time! Use the MPST-15 housing for various applications--including hotel and motel use, food & beverage service, laundry service, schools and laboratories requiring water treatment, and much more.
- Features the strength of 304 stainless steel
- Works well for high-temperature, high-pressure applications (up to 250 degrees F, and 150 PSI)
- Adjustable leg stand and bottom outlet for convenient placement and drainage
- Unique snap band clamp for quick filter changes
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||50|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||189.271|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1-1/2|
|Color / Finish||Stainless Steel|
- The PENTEK-MPST-1 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-MPST-1 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found