The Dow Filmtec NF90-400 is a unique high area, high productivity element designed to operate at low operating pressures. Featuring a Polyamide thin film composite construction, it is the perfect choice for applications with high levels of pesticides, herbicides, and tri-halomethan precursors.
- Up to 7500 gallon per day production
- Industry standard size for 8 inch pressure vessels
- Reduces salts, nitrate, iron, pesticides, herbicides and THM precursors
- High active area combined with low net driving pressure
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Filmtec|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||5.21|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||19.722|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The FILMTEC-NF90-400 does not reduce fluoride.
The FILMTEC-NF90-400 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found