The Pentek OAC-20BB Oil Adsorbing Water Filter chemically bonds with hydrocarbons, oils and other pollutants in the water. The OAC-20BB typically reduces hydrocarbon contamination up to 90-95% in a single pass, with even lower levels achieved by connecting cartridges in series. It can be used in various applications--including gas and oil facilities, airports and truck stops, machine shops and car washes. It can help greatly reduce oil from surface water runoff on parking lots.
- Specifically designed to remove dissolved and dispersed oils
- More effective than activated carbon for instantaneous oil adsorption
- Can hold 250-300% of its own weight in hydrocarbons
- High flow rates and low pressure drop
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, US Filter|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||37.854|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-OAC-20BB does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-OAC-20BB is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found