The SteriPEN Adventurer Opti features patent-pending technology to deliver safe, bacteria-free drinking water--even in the coldest waters. Years of research and testing ensure that this unique product really works. Take this light-weight and battery-operated purifying device on your next camping adventure, for clean and refreshing water anywhere.
- The smallest, lightest SteriPEN--pack it "to go" anywhere now comes in a new streamlined packaging
- Revolutionary optical eye senses the water, to protect you and others from accidental UV exposure when it is not immersed
- Great purifying capacity of 8,000 servings of treated water
- Doubles as a great, back-up flashlight
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||SteriPEN|
|Actual Size (in)||6 1/10 inches (length) x 1 1/2 inches (width) x 1 inch (height)|
|Actual Size (cm)||15.494 x 3.81 x 2.54|
|Includes||SteriPEN Portable UV Water Purifier System (ADO-RP) with Protective Cap, Two non-rechargable (disposable) CR123 batteries, Neoprene case with belt loop|
|Additional Information||Disposable - 100 treatments (16oz./0.5L); Rechargeable - 40-50 treatments (16oz./0.5L), Weight: 3.63 ounces (103 grams), Treatments: 8,000, Battery Type: CR123|
- The STERIPEN-ADO-RP does not reduce fluoride.
The STERIPEN-ADO-RP is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC