The SteriPEN Emergency features patent-pending technology to deliver safe, bacteria-free drinking water. It is designed specifically as a tool for your protection during times of crisis, such as a weather-related emergency. Years of research and testing ensure that this unique product really works. Keep this light-weight purifying device near at hand in your emergency preparedness kit, so you can grab it and go.
- Affordable and reliable ultraviolet purification in a compact pen
- Purifies 200 half-liter servings of water on just one set of AA lithium batteries--enough to see your household comfortably through any problem time
- UV lamp has a useful purifying capacity of 3,000 servings of treated water
- Strong, sturdy and reliable construction
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||SteriPEN|
|Actual Size (in)||7 3/4 inches (length) x 1 1/2 inches (width) x 1 1/2 inches (height)|
|Actual Size (cm)||19.30 x 3.81 x 3.81|
|Additional Information||UV Lamp Life: 3,000 Treatments, Battery Life: 200 treatments (16 oz. / 0.5 L), Weight: 5.7 ounches (162 grams; with lithium batteries)|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The STERIPEN-EM-MM does not reduce fluoride.
The STERIPEN-EM-MM is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found