The SteriPEN Traveler will keep you safe on your next trip out of the country. Its UV light disrupts the DNA of microbes in seconds, so they cannot reproduce to make you sick. Bottled water in many countries can be risky, coming from unknown and unregulated sources. SteriPEN Traveler’s tapered end fits inside water bottles for added convenience and security, so you can use it on any source of fresh water in any country.
- The most affordable UV water purification pen from SteriPEN
- Designed to seal perfectly on commercial water bottles, letting you keep water in the original bottle for purification
- UV lamp has a useful purifying capacity of 3,000 servings of treated water
- Purifies 200 half-liter servings of water on just one set of AA lithium batteries--enough to see you comfortably through many long trips
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||SteriPEN|
|Actual Size (in)||7 3/5 inches (length) x 1 1/2 inch (diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||19.304 x 3.81|
|Filter Life (gallons)||375|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,419.53|
|Includes||SteriPEN Traveler Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer (TRC-MM) with Protective Cap, One carrying case|
|Additional Information||weight: 5.7 ounces with lithium batheries|
- The STERIPEN-TRC-MM does not reduce fluoride.
The STERIPEN-TRC-MM is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found