Filtering your water in an environmentally responsible way just got easier. The HydroLogic GreenBlock coconut carbon filter is manufactured using a patented process that releases significantly less green house gas emissions into the environment. As if that wasn't good enough, it will reduce chlorine and generally improve your overall water quality with lower pressure loss than comparable carbon blocks. This is quite simply a technologically advanced filter that you can feel really good about using.
- NSF 61 listed Green Carbon manufactured using a patented process that significantly reduces green house gas emissions
- Exceptionally low pressure drop for a 10 micron carbon block
- 90+% reduction of chlorine
- Certified by the Water Quality Association using NSF 42 protocols
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Hydrologic|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Color / Finish||Green|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The HYDROLOGIC-22006 does not reduce fluoride.
The HYDROLOGIC-22006 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found