The HydroLogic GreenBlock FX-CL2 coconut carbon filter is your ticket to guilt free chlorine reduction. Not only will your plants thank you for the chlorine free water, but you can feel good knowing you've chosen a truly eco-friendly carbon filter that actually outperforms other 10 micron carbon blocks manufactured the old polluting way. Be careful, your green thumb may become jealous of your green filter!
- NSF 61 listed Green Carbon manufactured using a patented process that significantly reduces green house gas emissions
- Exceptionally low pressure drop for a 10 micron carbon block
- 90+% reduction of chlorine
- Certified by the Water Quality Association using NSF 42 protocols
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Hydrologic|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Color / Finish||Green|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The HYDROLOGIC-22110 does not reduce fluoride.
The HYDROLOGIC-22110 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found