The Body Glove WI-BG12000C replacement filter cartridge features a single cartridge design with a pharmaceutical grade membrane. It reduces off tastes and odors, including aesthetic chlorine and chloramines. The BG-12000C also filters asbestos, VOCs, TTHMs and MTBE. It can clear up cloudiness in your water. The filter cartridge has bacteriostatic control for inhibiting harmful microbes in your drinking water.
- Advanced filtration protection includes particles 0.20 micron in size and larger
- Quick-Change, Recyclable Replacement Cartridge
- Electronic Filter Change Timer
- Lead-free and cyst-free water
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- Installation Guide for BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG12000C
- User Guide for BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG12000C
|Used In Brands||Body Glove|
|Actual Size (in)||15 inches (length) x 5 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||38.1 x 12.7|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||3,785.41|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.75|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.839|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG12000C does not reduce fluoride.
The BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG12000C is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found