The Body Glove WI-BG3000R upgrade filter cartridge for existing Everpure systems features a 350 gallon capacity of filtered water, greater than the comparable Everpure cartridge. It reduces off tastes and odors, including aesthetic chlorine and chloramines. The BG-3000R also filters asbestos, VOCs, TTHMs and MTBE. It can clear up cloudiness in your water. The filter cartridge has bacteriostatic control for inhibiting harmful microbes in your drinking water.
- Advanced filtration protection includes particles 0.50 micron in size and larger
- Quick-Change, Recyclable Upgrade Cartridge
- Electronic Filter Change Timer
- Lead-free and cyst-free water
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- Installation Guide for BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG3000R
- User Guide for BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG3000R
|Used In Brands||Body Glove|
|Actual Size (in)||14 3/4 inches (length) x 3 1/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||37.465 x 8.255|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||350|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,324.89|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.50|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG3000R does not reduce fluoride.
The BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG3000R is comparable with the following part numbers