The Everpure 4CB5 carbon block filter finely polishes water for high quality beverage and food applications. The sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean.
- Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 5 micron in size
- Reduces unpleasant taste and odor issues, and other offensive contaminants
- Certified under NSF Standard 42
- Good filtering capacity: replace every 6,000 gallons
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Everpure|
|Actual Size (in)||14 1/2 inches (height) x 3 1/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||36.83 x 8.255|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||6,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||22,712.46|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.67|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||6.322|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
- The EVERPURE-4CB5 does not reduce fluoride.
The EVERPURE-4CB5 is comparable with the following part numbers