The Everpure 7CB5-S carbon block filter finely polishes water for high quality beverage and food applications. It limits limescale build-up, which means less machine maintenance and reduced energy costs. The sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean.
- Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 5 micron in size
- Reduces unpleasant taste and odor issues, and other offensive contaminants
- Certified under NSF Standard 42
- Great filtering capacity: replace every 10,000 gallons
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Everpure|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.67|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||6.322|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The EVERPURE-7CB5-S does not reduce fluoride.
The EVERPURE-7CB5-S is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found