The Everpure BH-2 Water Filter provides clear, fresh water as a premium quality ingredient for consistently great tasting coffee. The BH-2 cartridge saves energy by reducing scale build-up.
- .5 micron filter cartridge for low flow, medium volume brewers
- Unique blend of activated carbon
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Internal parts never exposed to contamination from handling
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Everpure|
|Actual Size (in)||14 1/2 inches (height) x 3 1/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||36.83 x 8.255|
|Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||3,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||11,356.23|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
- The EVERPURE-BH-2 does not reduce fluoride.
The EVERPURE-BH-2 is comparable with the following part numbers