The Cuno Everpure EFS-8002-S Water Filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine and other offensive contaminants for high quality food and beverage applications. It filters extra fine particulates, and limits limescale build-up, which means less machine maintenance and reduced energy costs. Polish the water you serve to practical perfection!
- 5 micron filter for extra-fine dirt particles
- Carbon block eliminates adverse "taste and odor" contamination
- Great filtering capacity: replace every 10,000 gallons
- NSF certified to Standard 42 for more pleasing water (aesthetic effects)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Cuno, Everpure|
|Media||Activated Carbon Block with Scale Reduction|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||10,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||37,854.10|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||5.678|
|Fitting Size (inches)||3/8 inch|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The EVERPURE-EFS8002-S does not reduce fluoride.
The EVERPURE-EFS8002-S is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found