The Cuno Everpure EFS-8002 Water Filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine and other offensive contaminants for high quality food and beverage applications. It filters extra fine particulates, which means cleaner and better-tasting water. Polish the water you serve to practical perfection!
- 5 micron filter for extra-fine dirt particles
- Carbon block eliminates adverse "taste and odor" contamination
- Great filtering capacity: replace every 10,000 gallons
- NSF certified to Standard 42 for more pleasing water (aesthetic effects)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Cuno, Everpure|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||10,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||37,854.10|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||5.678|
|Fitting Size (inches)||3/8|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The EVERPURE-EFS8002 does not reduce fluoride.
The EVERPURE-EFS8002 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found