The Everpure I4000-2 replacement filter's precoat submicron technology reduces particles as small as a 1/2 micron in size and reduces health contaminants such as asbestos fibers, as well as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts. This filter helps minimize maintenance costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump. It is NSF certified to Standards 42 and 53.
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt
- Great filtering capacity: replace every 12,000 gallons
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity
- Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobial protection
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Everpure|
|Actual Size (in)||25 inches (height) x 3 1/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||63.5 x 8.255|
|Filter Life (gallons)||12,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||45,424.92|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.67|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||6.322|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The EVERPURE-I40002 does not reduce fluoride.
The EVERPURE-I40002 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found