The Harmsco 801-20 replacement filter cartridge is designed to have the lowest cost per gallon filtered. This filter combines an increased capacity with a low pressure drop making it an ideal choice for any application where you need quality sediment filtration. The 801-20 filter reduces 98.5% of particles larger than 20 microns in size and can be cleaned and re-used for an even longer filter life.
- Pleated Polyester-Plus design has 50% more surface area than standard filters
- Advanced filter media features an increased holding capacity that extends the life of the filter
- Specially designed to have a high flow rate and an exceptionally low pressure drop
- Fewer cartridge change-outs means lower maintenance costs and the lowest price per gallon for filtered water
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Ametek, Flowmatic, Harmsco, Pentek|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Primary Filter Media||Pleated Fabric|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||20|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||6|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||22.712|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The HARMSCO-801-20 does not reduce fluoride.
The HARMSCO-801-20 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found