The Harmsco HB-20-1W Calypso Blue sediment water filter is designed to have the industry’s largest surface area and lowers operating costs. This filter uses a pleated polyester media design that can be cleaned and re-used for an even longer filter life. The superior performance and extended life of the Calypso Blue series filters make them an ideal choice for any application.
- Pleated design has a greater surface area than standard filters and can be cleaned and re-used for longer filter life
- End caps are thermally bonded for an improved seal that won't leak
- Specially designed to have a high flow rate and a low pressure drop
- Fewer cartridge change-outs means lower maintenance costs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Harmsco|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 4-1/2|
|Primary Filter Media||Pleated Polyester|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Maximum Temperature (°F)||140|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||26|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||98.421|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 61|
- The HARMSCO-HB-20-1W does not reduce fluoride.
The HARMSCO-HB-20-1W is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found