The Harmsco PP-S-1 Absolute Rated Filter Cartridge uses the Poly-Pleat technology to substantially reduce cysts, sediment, turbidity, and harmful organisms. Poly-Pleat cartridges are ideal for municipal and surface water filtration as they feature a long filter life and exceptionally low initial pressure drop. Independently tested to certify filter performance at an absolute rated 1 micron media that removes cyst-sized particles for safer, healthier drinking water.
- Pleated polypropylene design has a greater surface area than standard filters and increased particle removal
- 1 micron absolute rating filter media removes cysts and other impurities for safer drinking water
- End caps, center tube, and media are thermally bonded to ensure superior filter strength and sealing
- Economically priced filters meet FDA requirements for use in potable water
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Harmsco|
|Primary Filter Media||Pleated Fabric|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The HARMSCO-PP-S-1 does not reduce fluoride.
The HARMSCO-PP-S-1 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found