The Hoshizaki H9655-11 Food Service Replacement Water Filter is ideal for commercial applications. It improves the aesthetic quality of your drinking water and ice, as well as it prevents costly machine breakdowns from particulate and limescale clogging. It also inhibits bacterial growth. The Hoshizaki H9655-11 filter cartridge is tested and certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for sediment filtration and chlorine taste/odor reduction.
- Protects food service applications and ice machines from damage from sediment and scale build-up
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Improves taste of water and ice by filtering harsh chlorine disinfection
- Simple replacement schedule of 1-2 times per year
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Hoshizaki|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The HOSHIZAKI-H9655-11 does not reduce fluoride.
The HOSHIZAKI-H9655-11 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found