The Hydronix CB-45-2010 Replacement Carbon Filter has a high capacity for removing unwanted chlorine from your drinking water. It can also reduce certain volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Overall, it combines chemical contaminant reduction with great dirt-holding capacity. This replacement cartridge replaces the Liquatec CB-450-20-10 filter. The filter materials have been tested and certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42.
- 10 micron carbon block for higher chlorine reduction than granular activated carbon (GAC) or powdered activated carbon (PAC)
- Coconut carbon block for better tasting water than traditional GAC or PAC filters
- Improves unpleasant taste and odor issues
- Combines high purity standards with multifunctional versatility in one cartridge
|Used In Brands||Hydronix, Liquatec, Pentek, Watts|
|Media||Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||10|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 180|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 82.2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||8|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||30.283|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The HYDRONIX-CB-45-2010 does not reduce fluoride.
The HYDRONIX-CB-45-2010 is comparable with the following part numbers