The HYTREX-GX01-20 replacement filter cartridge provides high performance sediment filtration for a variety of applications. This graded depth filter combines purity and reliability with a high dirt holding capacity to ensure quality sediment filtration. The longer filter life of the GX01-20 saves you money, and the filters incinerate to trace ash for easy cartridge disposal. Quick installation doesn't require pre-rinsing of the filter.
- True graded density filtration captures particles throughout the filter depth
- High dirt holding capacity results in a longer filter life and fewer cartridge change outs
- Thermally bonded micro fibers provide reliable 1 micron ultra fine sediment filtration
- Pure polypropylene construction allows for quick installation without pre-rinsing the filter, and meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and beverage contact
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Hytrex|
|Primary Filter Media||Bonded Polypropylene|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The HYTREX-GX01-20 does not reduce fluoride.
The HYTREX-GX01-20 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found