The HYTREX-GX10-30 replacement filter cartridge provides high performance sediment filtration for a variety of applications. This graded depth filter combines purity and reliability with a high dirt holding capacity to ensure quality sediment filtration. The longer filter life of the GX10-30 saves you money, and the filters incinerate to trace ash for easy cartridge disposal.
- True graded density filtration captures particles throughout the filter depth
- High dirt holding capacity results in a longer filter life and fewer cartridge change outs
- Thermally bonded micro fibers provide reliable 10 micron sediment filtration
- Pure polypropylene construction allows for quick installation without pre-rinsing the filter, and meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and beverage contact
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Hytrex|
|Primary Filter Media||Bonded Polypropylene|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||10|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The HYTREX-GX10-30 does not reduce fluoride.
The HYTREX-GX10-30 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found