The KX Matrikx +1 water filter (01-250-125-050) is a 5-inch x 2-7/8-inch 'Taste and Odor Guzzler.' It provides both efficient sediment reduction, as well as high adsorption of chlorine and other chemical contaminants, especially VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). This compact cartridge packs big filtering power. It works especially effectively in smaller applications where the combination of a sediment filter and an activated carbon filter are needed. The 01-250-125-050 carbon block filter can be used in residential, commercial and industrial applications--such as product rinse, process water and industrial makeup. Anywhere you need absolute chlorine reduction, the Taste and Odor Guzzler can handle the filtering load.
- Nominal 0.6 micron rating for cleaner water
- Carbon block technology, with a sediment pre-filter
- Reduces sediment, chlorine taste & odor for better-tasting water
- High capacity reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Culligan, KX Matrikx, Pentek|
|Advertised Size (in)||5 x 2-1/2|
|Filter Life (months)||3|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.6|
|Micron Rating (Absolute)||2|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The KX-TECHNOLOGIES-01-250-125-050 does not reduce fluoride.
The KX-TECHNOLOGIES-01-250-125-050 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found