The Microline Clack S-7025 filter cartridge contains GAC media as a prefilter in your reverse osmosis (RO) system. It reduces unpleasant taste and odor issues, as well as other chemical contaminants, prior to the RO membrane. This serves as an advance guard in the reverse osmosis process, easing the workload of the membrane and providing you with superior drinking water.
- Granular Activated Carbon pre-filtration
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Also known as part #A1013473, for easy reference
- Easily identifiable--Blue with Black end caps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Microline|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The MICROLINE-S7025 does not reduce fluoride.
The MICROLINE-S7025 is comparable with the following part numbers
Pros: Easy Installation, Fast Delivery
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Yes
Inappropriate review? Report it