The Microline Clack S-7028 filter cartridge contains carbon block media as a prefilter in your reverse osmosis (RO) system. It reduces unpleasant taste and odor issues, as well as other chemical contaminants, prior to the RO membrane. It also makes for cleaner water by filtering dirt and sediment to the 5 micron level. This serves as an advance guard in the reverse osmosis process, easing the workload of the membrane and providing you with superior drinking water.
- Activated Carbon Block pre-filtration
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, and sediment as small as 5 microns
- Also known as part #A1013475, for easy reference
- Easily identifiable--White with Blue end caps
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Clack, Microline, Pentek|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The MICROLINE-S7028 does not reduce fluoride.