The Omnipure E5615 is a commercial grade carbon block filter that provides exceptional price to performance value. This filter features a universal cap that fits existing filter heads from Everpure and other brands. Are you looking for a more cost effective filter option without sacrificing quality or performance? The E5615 filters from Omnipure is rigorously tested to ensure optimal filtration and is ideal for use with beverage equipment and food service applications.
- Provides premium quality filtration for a fraction of the price of compatible Everpure filters
- Improves the taste and quality of your drinking water by reducing chlorine, cysts and other impurities for up to 1500 gallons of use
- Every E-Series filter is independently tested to ensure quality and performance
- Designed with a durable polypropylene body for use in commercial beverage and food service applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Everpure, Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||12 x 2-1/2|
|Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,500|
|Filter Life (liters)||5,678.12|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-E5615 does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-E5615 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found