The Omnipure E5720-P is a commercial grade carbon block filter that provides exceptional price to performance value. This filter features a universal cap that fits existing filter heads from Everpure and other brands. Are you looking for a more cost effective filter option without sacrificing quality or performance? The E5720-P from Omnipure is rigorously tested to ensure optimal filtration and is ideal for use with beverage equipment and food service applications.
- Provides premium quality filtration for a fraction of the price of compatible Everpure filters
- Phosphate scale inhibitor protects your valuable beverage equipment from the harmful effects of hard water for up to 3000 gallons of use
- Every E-Series filter is independently tested to ensure quality and performance
- Designed with a durable polypropylene body for use in commercial beverage and food service applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Everpure, Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||14 x 2-1/2|
|Media||Carbon Block with Polyphosphate|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||3,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||11,356.23|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
- The OMNIPURE-E5720-P does not reduce fluoride.