The Omnipure Q5515-P carbon block filter with built-in scale reduction provides exceptional filtration at a lower price than similar cartridges from other brands. This filter features a simple twist to lock design for easy cartridge change-outs. Are you looking for a more cost effective filter option without sacrificing quality or performance? The Q5515-P is rigorously tested to ensure optimal filtration and is ideal for point-of-use applications.
- Improves the taste and quality of water by reducing chlorine, lead, cysts, and other impurities for up to 1250 gallons of use
- Polyphosphate scale inhibitor protects your vaulable equipment from the harmful effects of hard water
- Precise engineering allows the new filter body to be easily threaded into the head and prevents leaks
- Two-piece design allows for easy, no-mess cartridge changes with a twist of the wrist
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Media||Block GAC with Lead Specific Media and Scale Inhibitor|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,250|
|Filter Life (liters)||4,731.76|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Additional Information||Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-Q5515-P does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-Q5515-P is comparable with the following part numbers