The Omnipure Q5640 activated coconut carbon filter provides exceptional filtration at a lower price than similar cartridges from other brands. This filter features a simple twist to lock design for easy cartridge change-outs. Are you looking for a more cost effective filter option without sacrificing quality or performance? The Q5640 is rigorously tested to ensure optimal filtration and is ideal for point-of-use applications.
- Improves the taste and quality of water by reducing chlorine and other impurities
- Coconut carbon media provides better tasting water compared to traditional carbon filters
- Precise engineering allows the new filter body to be easily threaded into the head and prevents leaks
- Two-piece design allows for easy, no-mess cartridge changes with a twist of the wrist
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||12 x 2-1/2|
|Mesh Size||12 x 40|
|Media||Acid Washed GAC Mesh|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||2,500|
|Filter Life (liters)||9,463.53|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Additional Information||Volume: 35.5 Cu. In., Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-Q5640 does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-Q5640 is comparable with the following part numbers